The Fun Bob is the most popular and fun of Auronzo di Cadore's summer attractions and the jewel in the Monte Agudo ski area's crown.
The rail starts right alongside the Taiarezze-Malon upper ski lift station at an altitude of 1361 metres above sea level. Once you're on the bob and have been made safe by the Auronzo d'Inverno staff all you need to do is push the lever forward and let the fun take you! The route winds its way along spectacular straight sections, bends and curves along the slopes used for downhill skiing in winter.
- aluminium tube system to which the bobs are attached with a range of fixtures ensuring that they cannot come off the rail
- safety belts
- brake system - three independent brakes (centrifugal brake, spring brake, block brake)
- length: 3 kilometres
- altitude gain: 505 metres
- maximum speed: 45 km/h
- average journey time: 12/15 minutes
- children under 7 years of age must be accompanied by a person of 15 years or over
- 8 year olds and over must have their own fun bobs
- safety distances of 40 metres must be respected
- bumping into other fun bobs is forbidden
- stopping along the route is forbidden